Kyle R. Bailey
- Graduate of University of North Dakota in 1976 and University of North Dakota School of Law in 1979.
- Recipient of Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute Fellowship in 1978.
- Practiced law in western North Dakota from 1979 to 1980.
- Employed as stockbroker at Paine Webber Jackson & Curtis in Minneapolis and later at Dean Witter Reynolds from 1980 to 1984.
- Founder- Kyle Bailey Associates, a firm established in 1984 that provides investment counseling for individuals and small businesses
- Recently honored by Mpls. St. Paul Magazine as a Twin Cities 2011 Wealth Manager who scored highest in overall satisfaction
- Founder- The Law Office of Kyle R. Bailey in 1985. Member of the Minnesota State Bar and Hennepin County Bar Association
- Active in his community through volunteer efforts. Lives in area with his wife and two children. Their two children are currently attending college.